The Personal Data Act (523/99) 10 § Registry information
1. The Registrar
Mepratuote Oy (Business ID: 2735806-1)
2. The registry manager
3. Name of the register
Mepratuote Oy asiakasrekisteri
4. Register purpose
Customer register is used for customer relationship maintenance, order processing and archiving. Web ordering does not require registration in the customer database.
Information can also be used for Mepratuote Oy business development, as well as direct mail giving the information of Mepratuote Oy web shop news etc. if the permitted by the customer for e-maill marketing without not giving any information to the third party. Personal data processing of personal information as permitted by law and within the limits required.
5. Register data information
The register can be dealt with the following information:
- – company name,
- – tax identification number,
- – the person’s first and last name
- – mailing address
- – phone number
- – id and password for webshop electronic services
- – order information and history
- – communications and correspondence, such as complaints and feedback or any information related to the warranties
- – given or received data for direct marketing permissions and prohibitions registered in the browser on the server sent by the controller technical information (such as IP address, browser, browser version) the data sent to the browser cookies and related information
6. Regular data sources of information
Personal data is collected from the webshop data system. The registered customer purchase data collected from electronic system. Personal information may also be collected and updated personal data on the authorities offering services and businesses.
7. Disclosure of information and transfer of Information
Mepratuote Oy will not be pass any data to third parties. The data can be used for direct marketing purposes only if the client allows it.
8. Data Secure
The electronic stored customer personal data is protected by the security industry generally acceptable technical means, such as firewalls and passwords. All customer data are entitled to only those employees who work on behalf of the right to process customer data. Each user has their own username and password for the system.
9. Rights of customer for Inspection collected data
Customer has right by Finnish law to check all stored personal data. The right of inspection must be made by written and signed form. The request must be sent to the address mentioned in paragraph 1.
If the registered information is incorrect, customer can ask the registry manager to correct data. Customer has the right to prohibit the use of all of the personal data for direct marketing purposes, advertising, telemarketing and other direct marketing as well as market research and can be made by phone, email or post.