Returns and cancellation of order
If you are not satisfied with the product you have ordered, you have the right under the Finnish Consumer Protection Act to exchange or return all or part of your order. Cancellation notice must be given within 14 days of receipt of the shipment AND the goods must be returned within 14 days of the cancellation notice.
You can return the product to Mepratuote Oy's store or through the Post Office. The customer will be charged for any costs incurred due to the customer's error. Mepratuote Oy reserves the right to charge the customer if the customer's return is inappropriate or contrary to the terms of the contract. In such a case, the customer will be charged the handling and postage costs incurred.
Returns and exchanges must always be reported to Mepratuote Oy!
Please also note that simply not picking up or returning the goods is not sufficient to cancel the transaction.
About cancellation and satisfaction feedback the costs of the service are borne by the customer.
- Please report the return by e-mail to email@example.com or at the bottom of the webpage of the online shop. Contact form available at feedback form.
- Please also include a completed return form (provided with the shipment) or contact form.
- Remember to include your IBAN account number on the return form so that we can allocate the refund and credits to the right person and account.
- Pack the product you are returning carefully, preferably in the same package that was used to deliver the product to you.
- Send the return within 14 days of the cancellation notice.
- Once you have sent the items to be returned, please ask for and keep the Postal/Travel Service's return documents and receipts.
The right of return applies only to unused and saleable products in their original packaging. The sales packaging must be intact and contain all the parts and documents that are part of the packaging. The right of return does not apply to special order or made-to-measure products (Consumer Protection Act § 16) and this is indicated in the online shop with the indication "Special product - no right of return".
Mepratuote Oy will not redeem returned shipments as postal or bus prepayments. If the return has been sent as a "recipient pays freight" shipment, or if the value of the original order after the return does not exceed the value of the free shipping, the price of the returned product will be refunded minus the return and/or shipping costs. The customer is obliged to keep the necessary copies of the return documents, the tracking number of the parcel shipment from the customer return is the only way to prove the shipment.
Packing a shipment
Packing is the responsibility of the sender. Mepratuote Oy online store is not responsible for damage to carelessly packed returns. The cost of such an error will be charged to the customer.
Complaints and returns
If the product we deliver is wrong, defective or broken in transit, please contact our customer service by email at. firstname.lastname@example.org, using the contact form on our website or by phone. Once you have informed us of the reason for your complaint, we will send you return instructions and a return code. Claim returns are mainly handled as customer returns by Posti Ltd.
Returns of incorrectly or incorrectly delivered or defective products are always free of charge to you.
When you drop off the products you are complaining about at the post office, it is a good idea to keep the receipt you received for the return until you receive notification that we have received the products. We will process your claim as quickly as possible.
On a case-by-case basis, we will repair the product, replace it or refund the price you paid for it. For defective products, we will refund all costs, including shipping and return postage.
Always remember to report your complaint before returning the product and wait for our instructions.
1. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects in the product during the warranty period. The warranty period is indicated on the website or in the instructions for use or installation accompanying the product.
2. During the warranty period, the seller undertakes to repair, replace or refund, at his discretion, products that are found to be defective in workmanship or materials that substantially impair the usability of the product. The replacement of a product or part during the warranty period does not extend the original warranty period.
3. Under the warranty, the repair of a defect under warranty discovered during the warranty period will be carried out free of charge during normal working hours at the seller's service workshop or at a service company authorised by the seller.
4. The warranty does not cover defects that have arisen:
o normal wear and tear
o as a result of neglect
o incorrect installation
o incorrect and negligent behaviour
o use contrary to the manufacturer's recommendations
o improper storage
o other external factors adversely affecting the product
o the warranty does not cover indirect costs of repair or other indirect costs caused by the damaged part
Please provide the following information for warranty handling.
1. date of occurrence of the damage
2. a brief description of the fault and the situation in which it occurred
3. order number
4. Name and date of purchase